Monday, April 28, 2014

How I started my blog....

This my very first blog post and I'm going to tell you the story of how I came about starting my blog...

I have been on Blogger for quite some time but haven't actually posted anything until now. This is primarily because I wasn't aware of my very existence on Blogger until I Googled my name! I realized I had a very old blog with a very old but cute description. It was written when I was in my previous school, as a 3rd grader. There weren't any posts except my introduction and a picture of myself!

I think that old blog was an experiment by my father after I had created an e-mail id for myself. I think I was aware of the blog but I never gave much to it so I forgot about it.

When I saw this old blog a few years ago, I decided to give it a new look. But later I thought of deleting my blog because I didn't know what to do with it....
I kept debating with myself and came to a conclusion of deleting my blog. I was quite happy with my decision.

I was pretty sure that I had deleted my blog. Then some of friends told me that they found my blog on Google with the same cute description of a 3rd grader. This was also the time another friend of mine had opened her blog. I visited her blog and it became an inspiration to start a new blog of mine.

However I didn't delete the blog and create a new one but just changed a little bit of my old blog and made it look new!
This is my final blog with the very first post!!! :D <3

1 comment:

Latha Kalimani said...

Very good start. Do continue to blog your ideas and thoughts.